Enter to win one of 150 $50 Amazon gift cards!
You have been invited by your staffing agency to participate in the American Staffing Association 2018 Staffing Employee Survey. Your staffing agency is a member of ASA, the national trade association that promotes legal, ethical, and professional practices for the staffing industry.
Want to make a difference in the workforce? Then we want you to come join us at Supplemental Staffing. Whether you are a recent grad or an experienced professional, we offer competitive jobs and salaries. In return, we’ll help you achieve a satisfying career filled with new opportunities. Our innovative thinking and fresh ideas help open many doors for our employees. We’re looking for talented employees with diverse backgrounds and experiences, who bring fresh energy and innovation to the table. Our goals are to:
- Help local people find competitive jobs.
- Help local businesses find the experienced professionals.
You can call or email us weekly for available to work.
*Put available in the subject line and then list your name, phone number, shift(s) available and kind of work looking for, and location wanting to work in. Please let us know if you are using a new phone number.
- W-2′s are now online. Please log in to your account on our website.
- W-2′s won’t open on tablets or iPads.
- When you are printing your W-2’s, please make sure that you print all of them – you may have multiple pages. Use the scroll bar on the right side of the screen to make sure that you have printed all the pages. Our software does not allow us to process duplicate W-2’s, so if you have multiple pages, they will all be necessary for your tax preparation.
- Your W-2 will open in a pop-up window. So, in order to view your W-2′s, be sure to allow pop-ups from our site.
- (You can not currently use your phones to view checks or W-2′s)